SERVICE AGREEMENT - PLAN MANAGEMENT/FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY
This Service Agreement is between Morris Fox Pty Ltd and the Participant/Nominee representative in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
This Service Agreement will commence on the date you sign up with Morris Fox Pty Ltd.
This Service Agreement is to be read in conjunction with the Customer Policy.
The Customer Policy forms part of this service agreement.
The Service Agreement will encompass the participants current NDIS Plan and all future NDIS plans until one or both parties agree to terminate this agreement in writing (details on how to end this service agreement are included below).
The NDIS and this Service Agreement
This Service Agreement is made for the purpose of providing supports under the Participant's NDIS plan.
This service agreement will commence upon receipt of the Participant's NDIS plan.
The Parties agree that this Service Agreement is made in the context of the NDIS, which is a scheme that aims to:
- support the independence and social economic participation of people with a disability; and
- enable people with a disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports.
Schedule of supports
Morris Fox Pty Ltd agrees to provide the following supports where applicable:
- Financial Intermediary - Set up costs 14_033_0127_8_3
- Financial Intermediary monthly processing 14_034_0127_8_3
- Financial and service intermediary activities 14_031_0127_8_3
The supports and their prices are set out in the attached Schedule of Supports. All prices are GST inclusive (if applicable) and include the cost of providing the supports.
Additional expenses (i.e. things that are not included as part of a Participant's NDIS supports) are the responsibility of the (participant/participant's representative) and are not included in the cost of the supports. E.g. entrance fees, event tickets, meals, etc.
Morris Fox Pty Ltd will increase fees in accordance with the NDIS Price Guide which is normally updated at the beginning of each financial year.
Responsibilities of Provider
The Provider agrees to:
- provide financial intermediary services
- reconcile client balances and provide up to date monthly statements
- pay supplier invoices on behalf of the client
- process client reimbursement claims
- communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner
- treat the Participant with courtesy and respect
- consult the Participant on decisions about how supports are provided
- give the Participant information about managing any complaints or disagreements and details of the Provider's cancellation policy
- listen to the Participant's feedback and resolve problems quickly
- give the Participant the required notice if the Provider needs to end the Service Agreement (see Ending the Service Agreement below for more information)
- protect the Participant's privacy and confidential information
- provide supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and rules, and the Australian Consumer Law; keep accurate records on the supports provided to the Participant
Rights and Responsibilities of Participant/Participant's Representative
As a client of Morris Fox Pty Ltd, you have the right
- To be treated with respect and compassion
- To bring or request an advocate to discuss plans on your behalf
- To receive plan management and/or support coordination services free of discrimination on the basis of race, colour, sex/gender, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, class, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental ability
- To participate in the management of your plan
- To be informed about options available to you in a timely manner
- To reach an agreement with your manager/coordinator about the frequency of contact you will have either in person or over the phone.
- To withdraw your voluntary consent to participate in management.
- To request an interpreter if at any point you do not fully comprehend anything relevant to our services
- To have your medical records and management records be treated confidentially.
To have information released only in the following circumstances:
- When you sign a written release of information
- When there is a medical emergency
- When a clear and immediate danger to you or to others exists
- When there is possible child or elder abuse
- When ordered by a court of law
- To file a grievance or otherwise provide feedback about services you are receiving or denial of services
- To not be subjected to physical, sexual, verbal and/or emotional abuse or threats.
As a client of Morris Fox Pty Ltd, you have the responsibility
- To treat other clients and staff of this organisation with respect and courtesy
- To protect the confidentiality of other clients you encounter at this organisation
- To participate as much as you are able in creating a plan for management to ensure you are aware of your responsibilities in enacting said plan
- To let your manager/coordinator know any concerns you have about your management plan or changes in your needs
- To make and keep appointments to the best of your ability, or if possible to phone to cancel or change an appointment time
- To stay in communication with your manager/coordinator by informing them of changes in your address or phone number and responding to the manager's attempts to contact you to the best of your ability
- To not subject staff, or other clients to physical, sexual, verbal and/or emotional abuse or threats.
Morris Fox Pty Ltd will claim payment directly from the NDIS as per the schedule of supports.
The schedule of supports is updated each financial year. The updated schedule of financial supports can be found on our website at www.morrisfox.com.au.
By nominating Morris Fox Pty Ltd to provide plan management/financial intermediary services, Morris Fox Pty Ltd will manage processing via the NDIS portal and organise payment of services to providers or reimburse the participant up to the amounts as specified in the NDIS price guide in alignment with the Participant's current NDIS plan. Morris Fox Pty Ltd will seek payment for their provision of supports after the Participant or Participant's Representative confirms satisfactory delivery.
The service provider or the participant/nominated representative will claim payment for those supports that have been delivered from Morris Fox Pty Ltd by forwarding invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploading invoices into the client software package provided by Morris Fox Pty Ltd.
Participant budgets to be managed
The Participant/Nominated representative will provide Morris Fox Pty Ltd details of their support budgets as per the Particpant's current NDIS plan. The Participant/Nominated representative will, where possible, provide access their NDIS plan via the NDIA portal.
If the support categories or budgets change, the Participant/Nominated representative will notify Morris Fox Pty Ltd immediately either in writing or via email.
Changes to the Participant's plan
If the Participant's plan changes in any way, the Participant/Nominated representative will notify Morris Fox Pty Ltd immediately either in writing or via email and agree to provide full details of the changes.
If the Participant's plan is replaced by another plan, the Participant/Nominated representative will notify Morris Fox Pty Ltd immediately either in writing or via email and agrees to provide a copy of the new plan.
Changes to this Service Agreement
If changes to the supports or their delivery are required, the Parties agree to discuss and review this Service Agreement. The Parties agree that any changes to this Service Agreement will be in writing, signed, and dated by the Parties.
Ending this Service Agreement
Should either Party wish to end this Service Agreement they must give a minimum 14 days' notice noting that it may take up to one month to end service bookings on the NDIS portal.
If either Party seriously breaches this service agreement the requirement of notice will be waived.
Feedback, complaints and disputes
If the Participant wishes to give the Provider feedback or is not happy with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the Participant can talk to Morris Fox Pty Ltd on (03) 9458 1251 or email@example.com.
If the Participant is not satisfied or does not want to talk to this person, the Participant can contact the National Disability Insurance Agency by calling 1800 800 110, visiting one of their offices in person, or visiting ndis.gov.au for further information.
Goods and services tax (GST)
For the purposes of GST legislation, the Parties confirm that:
- the supports described in this Service Agreement are reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement of supports in the Participant's NDIS plan currently in effect under section 37 of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013.;
- the Participant's NDIS plan is expected to remain in effect during the period the supports are provided; and
- the Participant/Participant's Representative will immediately notify the Provider if the Participant's NDIS Plan is replaced by a new plan or the Participant stops being a participant in the NDIS.
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement.
The Parties agree that they have received a copy of the Customer Policy, and acknowledge and understand their rights and responsibilities.
Signature of Participant/Participant's Representative Date
Name of Participant/Participant's Representative
Signature of authorised person from Morris Fox Pty Ltd Date
Name of authorised person from Morris Fox Pty Ltd
NOTE: the signatures will now be digital ie. By accepting this, you agree to the terms and conditions as set out in the Service Agreement and associated Customer Policy
Improved Life Choices (Victoria and NSW)
||Support Item Ref No.
|Plan and Financial Capacity Building
||Undertaking regular liaison with a participant to strengthening their ability to undertake tasks associated with the management of their supports. Providers of this support are to assist the participant with the overall management of the plan including assisting the participant to engage providers, develop service agreements, paying providers and claiming payment from the NDIA and assisting the participant to maintain records.
|Plan Management And Financial Capacity Building - Set Up Costs
||A one-off (per plan) establishment fee for setting up of the financial management arrangements for managing of funding of supports.
|Plan Management - Financial Administration
||A monthly fee for the ongoing maintenance of the financial management arrangements for managing of funding of supports.